This week, we stripped down the visual set and used mostly still images, both to mix it up a bit, and to highlight a Visual Liturgy piece we were using that correlated with the main text of the sermon. NOTE: All of the song and image/video titles include links to a reference song, or the actual media content we used in the set.
- Flower & Butterfly Blue Still (Igniter Media) - This nature-themed still image with linen fabric feel highlights elements such as clouds, grass, butterflies and flowers.
- Clouds & Leaves Still (Igniter Media) - A somewhat sepia-toned fall image with clouds and leaves.
- First Half: Sundown Still (Igniter Media) - This grungy image of a sunset is the darker companion to the second still image used later in this song.
- Instrumental Break After Chorus: Transfiguration (The Work of the People) - The text for this visual liturgy piece comes from Matthew 17, and uses visual imagery of mountaintop aerial shots and clouds to paint the scene Peter, James and John witnessed with Jesus, Moses and Elijah.
- Ending: Sunrise Still (Igniter Media) - This grungy image of a sunrise is the lighter companion to the still image used earlier in this song.
(NOTE: We created our own arrangement of this tune, so this recording does not necessarily reflect the energy or flow of the song from this set.)
- Grunge Frame Red Flare Still (Igniter Media) - This image is fairly abstract, but the use of images that appear off-axis compared to the perfectly horizontal/vertical screens provide a nice touch.